Supply List: Watercolor Paper, Foam Brush, Round Foam Brush, Paint (Brown, Pink, White) Paper Plate, Paper Towel.
Use the video links below to learn more about Japan's Cherry Blossoms.
1. Using brown paint and the black foam brush, make a tree branch on your paper. Make sure to give it lots of branches for the blossoms.
2. Using your small round foam brush and the pink paint, dab on a flower shape one-half of the branch ends.
3. Mix your white paint with your pink paint and dab on more flowers for the rest of the branches.
4. Use opposite colors (Pink & Light Pink for the center of the flowers).
Supply List: Craft Tube, 1 sheet of rainbow stickers Color Paper for streamers, Eye stickers, and yarn.
Use the video links below to learn more about Japan's Konorborie Flying Carp and Kids day.
2. Child's Day
1. Place a sticker at the bottom of your tube, leaving 1/2 sticking out over the edge. Continue around the tube till the stickers overlap.
2. Add the next layer of stickers overlapping the first row to create scales.
3. Work your way around the tube and up to the top of the tube.
4. For the final row at the top, place the sticker halfway over the edge, then fold over the sticker to cover the rim of the tube.
4. Add your eye stickers on opposite sides of the tube.
5. Use 2 more stickers to attach the yarn to the inside of the tub.
6. Cut paper into small strips and attach to the bottom stickers you started with.
Use the instructional video below to see how to make your Konorborie.