Supply List: Mask Blanks (2), Metallic Markers, Sticker Rhinestones, Feathers, Glue Stick
Learn about Carnival with these videos:
2. Carnival in Brazil
1. Color the front of your mask using metallic markers.
2. Use the sticky gems to add extra texture to your mask.
3. If you are using the feathers, glue them to the backside of the mask. Then glue the 2nd template to the back of your mask to sandwich in the feathers.
4. Thread the elastic band through each hole and secure it with a knot.
5. If you do not use the feathers, decorate the second mask.
Supply List: Watercolor Paper, Tissue Paper, Glue Stick, Black Paper, Silhouette
Learn about ___with these videos:
2. 360 Interactive Video
1. Tear the tissue paper into strips. Crumple and then smooth out the strips.
2. Using your glue stick, glue down the tissue paper starting from the top of the white paper. Overlap the tissue paper to create a sunset.
3. Cut out the Silhouette provided in your packet and glue that to one side of your paper. You can either do a Llama or Christ the Redeemer Statue.